We advise clients, both individuals, and industries such as FMCG, fashion and luxury brands, pharmaceuticals, IT and computer software, telecom, television, and sports, on both traditional and new media copyright issues. Our practice offers:
- Assistance in filing and prosecuting applications to register copyright
- Advising on agreements for the licensing, sale or purchase of copyrighted material
- Handling cancellations of copyright and representing clients before the Copyright Office and Board in connection with such activities
- Conducting due diligence investigations to ensure clients are not in breach of third party rights, such as software licences
- Strong capabilities in enforcing copyright
- Expertise in analysing overlapping IP rights, drafting take-down notices and managing online content.